Sins of Eden by SM Reine

Sins of Eden

by SM Reine

What an amazing, fantastic ending to a great series! So much happened in this last book! It truly kept me turning the pages until the very end!
Sins of Eden the last book in the Ascension Series is much more than one could have hoped for and so much more then I had expected. Sins of Eden like all the others in the Elise books truly are some of the most unique books that I have ever had the pleasure to read. I could not guess from page to page what would happen next. The end especially left me smiling and happy where I believed I would be devastated and sad.
There is so much that I loved about this book, but mostly to have it be concluded with Elise the Demon coming into her true destiny and finding the peace that she deserved through her whole troubled life.
The character’s that were lost in this last book broke my heart and the ones that were saved and brought back had me celebrating…the mixed emotions that this book, let alone this series brings out in you is truly unique and I dare say I look forward to rereading it again.
Well done Sara! Thank you for the opportunity to read an advanced copy in exchange for review, it was a pleasure and a privilege. ( )
  Terry_Mitchell | Feb 20, 2015 |
4.25 Stars
Wow! What an ending to a great series. I love these novels and the final book does not disappoint. The development of the characters has grown and Elise still rules. There's still the awesome fight scenes, world-building, and the sarcastic wit readers see in all of Reine's work, but she has really outdone herself with the emotional range in this one. Nice closure and I look forward to what the author creates next! ( )
  LibStaff2 | Sep 3, 2014 |

SM Reine is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,810,657 books! | Top bar: Always visible