In the Arms of Stone Angels

In the Arms of Stone Angels

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byareni55, Tarklovishki

In the Arms of Stone Angels is a beautiful novel about a girl named Brenna who has to move back to Oklahoma, after she'd accused her best friend Isaac 'White Bird' Henry.

Oklahoma, however, doesn't take too kindly Brenna coming back. Her peers put her through so much pain and get her into so much trouble, namely with the sheriff, who sees Brenna as a problem child and her mother unfit to parent her teenage daughter's wild ways.

I loved everything about this book. The characters (although most of them are pretty awful, they still feel like real people to me; we could all be passing someone who relates to at least one of these characters as we go through the streets), the setting, and the plot. It was beautifully executed and I would read this book again and again. That is not a compliment I usually give to books, even the ones I love.

It's a definite must-read! ( )
  Tarklovishki | Oct 31, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,931,746 books! | Top bar: Always visible