Oh! My Goddess! (24) by Kousuke Fujishima

Oh! My Goddess! (24)

by Kousuke Fujishima

I got the original copy in Japanese. I can't understand it (though I could read hiragana), so I bought the English translated version. It's just a collectible for me (and for practice reading Japanese).
フううう ほほほ。私はすこしにほんごがはなけます~​
  phoibee | Apr 23, 2017 |
The race between Keichi and Keima concludes, but distraction keeps anyone from collecting on Belldandy and Takano's bet. Good for me, I realized the news crew was there for PHANTOM RACER, although I did not remember the woman they were interviewing. Belldandy, Keichi, and Chihiro enbark on the obligatory hot-springs episode. Getting there may not be any fun, but it is the whole story. Lind arrives! She warns of the eater-of-angels and sidelines poor Velsper. Mini Goddesses.
  razedbywolves | Aug 26, 2008 |
Romantic-Comedy at its best.
Keiichis Eltern, ein Ausflug zu einem Onsen und die fünfte Göttin. ( )
  omf | Mar 27, 2008 |

As the situation between Keiichi and Keima-san comes to a head, Takane-san passes the time playing mahjong with the Goddesses. Then, Chihiro, Bell, and Keiichi head for a hot spring, but the vacation from drama is brief as the scene is set for the advent of the Fifth Goddess.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,995,704 books! | Top bar: Always visible