The End by Denise Moncrief

The End

by Denise Moncrief

521,436,638 (3)None

I won this through a GoodReads giveaway.

I was really interested in this book when I first read the synopsis. BUt when I started reading it didn't hold my attention. This definitely wasn't one of those books I could read in one sitting. I did like the story line however and I needed to find out what happened in the end. There were different grammar errors throughout the book but that wasn't what made me give this 3 stars instead of 4. The story that is being told you would think it should be a little more intense and that you would feel the anxiety of the situation a little more. But the feeling just isn't there, it left me wanting.

Over all I liked the characters and the story, I just wish it was a little more developed at times and brought more emotion with it.

If you like a little mystery and something a little more low key then you should pick this book up. But don't expect it to be your favorite of the year. ( )
  Hbeck | Aug 19, 2014 |
I won this through a GoodReads giveaway.

Hbeck | Aug 19, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,405,669 books! | Top bar: Always visible