Caught in the Act by Sara Jane Stone

Caught in the Act

by Sara Jane Stone

fiction (1) read (1) series (1) Shelfari (1) to-read (3)

So I am very excited to be reviewing Caught in the Act! :-D ...sorry a little fan girl there, okay deep breath.
Caught in the Act is the ultimate second chance romance and then though into that a little revenge, long held dreams and finally BROTHERS!!! and you have the a book that kept me up until 3am reading it....and then I craved it so much that I have read it again...and again 
I am really trying to not give away the story line, but I will say there are some major fireworks and explosions between Liam and Katie and not all of the bad kind. Liam and his brother wants to buy Katie family business and at the same time Katie has been offered the job of her dreams (even though it is temporary), it all seems easy right...well wrong. Add into that, her super-hot ex Liam, who wants her back it’s enough to make her head spin, but will she be able to make her decision and add a little sweet revenge or will her family and her heart get in the way.
The plot line is a delicious mixture of sex, love and family and I was hooked from the beginning. I have to say that Sara Jane writes in a way that places you inside the book, you become the characters and their emotions become your own. I find that sort of writing amazing and have found that very few writers have that talent. Lucky for me Sara Jane has that talent in abundance and I feel very privileged to have read her books. I give Caught in the Act 10 out of 10! It is the perfect book for snuggling on the sofa with.
  Cara_Ross | Aug 16, 2016 |
Excellent read! Second in the Independence Falls series by this author but can easily be read stand alone. This is wonderful story of second chances, forbidden love, and family loyalty. Liam and Katie seem to have the worst timing in the world but the chemistry between them is too strong to deny. Loved their story and I definitely recommend this one! ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I loved this book! Sara Jane Stone is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. I couldn't stop reading in anticipation of what was gonna happen next. Well written with very likable characters and true-to-life emotions. I'm looking forward to more books in the Independence Falls series. ( )
  blsfan68 | Sep 5, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,640,555 books! | Top bar: Always visible