Blind Seduction: Team Red, Book 1 by T.…

Blind Seduction: Team Red, Book 1

by T. Hammond

12None768,668 (3)None
Kindle (2) own (1) to-read (6)

No reviews
Blind Seduction storyline was updated and renamed Red Rover.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 148258252X, Paperback)

Heart pounding, Teresa woke abruptly. It is still dark. Her mind cleared - it is always dark now. Within a heartbeat, an accident changed Teresa’s life, took her sight, and left her scarred.

Red is a typical German shepherd, well, except for the whole talking-in-Teresa’s-head thing. He’s sassy and opinionated, and pretty handsome, even if he does say so himself.

If a smart-ass dog isn’t enough, Sebastian and his friend David came to town and both have set their sights on Teresa. Neither of the sexy ex-Navy men are above using military tactics to secure their target- and so begins The Siege of Teresa March.

And, don’t forget to consider the implications of a talking dog… the police department certainly has.

Red Rover is the less explicit version of Blind Seduction. This version contains some swearing, but not too much, because the dog repeats everything. The underlying theme and sexual content has been modified to what the author feels is a PG13-type rating.

Red Rover is meant to be a Paranormal New Adult novel. It was tough to classify the genre because we have a level-headed girl blinded in an accident who get's a German shepherd she finds she is able to mentally communicate with- paranormal, right? Sigh... it should be so easy.

Red Rover doesn't quite have the feel of a paranormal book because the book is completely taken over by the German shepherd dog, Red, and his snarky, witty dialog, sans filter. So, that would make the book humorous. A comedy, right? Sigh... Nope.

I had to prove to everyone I'm crazy, so I added two hot guys that decide to compete with each other for her affections (think hijacked dates, and sabotaged good-night kisses). So, light, romantic comedy, right? Heavier sigh.

But wait! I could have stopped there, but no- I obviously wasn't done messing with everyone's head (or my own, apparently) so I added that the dog has awesome tracking ability that brings him to the attention of the Police department... so Crime? Drama?

See what I mean about trouble finding a good genre fit? Let's just say Red Rover has it all... and just maybe it does.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:36 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,564,152 books! | Top bar: Always visible