Cookies: A Tale of Friendship by Kirstin…

Cookies: A Tale of Friendship

by Kirstin Lenane

136723,089 (4)None

I downloaded this book for my 7-year old grandson who isn't liking reading very much because after looking at the illustrations he might enjoy it. What I didn't expect his how much my 4-year old grandson enjoys it. He loves to "read" it to me. Each time Frog ad Picked have a little different adventure - I think Little Fox would like that.

This is the story of Frog and Pickles who have new neighbors, the Foxes. Frog and Pickles believe they aren't exciting enough to meet their neighbors as themselves so they dress up and pretend. This makes Little Fox happy and so a friendship begins.

Always enjoyable when kids connect to a story and Lenane does this very well. Will be looking for her books in print, they are worth having print copies as well. ( )

mmoj | Aug 16, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,404,434 books! | Top bar: Always visible