101 Lists for Atheists, Agnostics, and…

101 Lists for Atheists, Agnostics, and Secular Humanists : the Little Book

by I. M. Probulos

6None1,268,033 (2)None
Recently added byHuffarino, AzScout

No reviews

Since this book was introduced in April 2013, it has consistently placed at the top of the agnosticism category on Amazon. This book provides 101 of the very best succinct answers, retorts, and facts about any topic related to religion, faith, superstition, the Bible, evolution, and science. This version is meant to be as short as possible with the top three to twelve arguments or elements listed first.

Before you purchase this book, you may wish to review the Big Book of Lists, which I published on June 4, 2013. It has over 50 additional lists plus individual lists are not limited to the top 12-25 items, as in this book. Some lists include a hundred items or more.

While writing my book, The 12 Unthinkable Horrors of Human Existence, I assembled a lot of lists as I researched the concepts of evil, original sin, the religion and God memes, and numerous other related topics. I watched videos of Christopher Hitchens and Michael Shermer debate apologists; I watched Matt Dillahunty on The Atheist Experience, and listened to Seth Andrews on The Thinking Atheist. I observed with excitement as they succinctly hit all the salient points on the errors of superstitious beliefs and faith without evidence. I watched the YouTube series by Thunderf00t and Aron Ra probably three times. I have watched dozens of debates against apologists Frank Turek, Dinesh D’Souza, Ken Hovind, and William Lane Craig.

Not only did I take notes but I assembled a database of thousands of facts, lists, topics, quotes, and anything else related to religion and science. This book is the result of well over five years of collecting such data.

I love lists. And the shorter and more concise, the better. If someone asked you a question from any of the lists in this book, could you name the top three answers? Could you name your top three? Think about it. In this little book I have 101 lists. The goal of this book is to provide specific “bullet points” for the most common questions or topics related to non-belief.

While every effort has been made to provide clear and accurate information on each topic, I am sure that theologians, physicists, biologists, archeologists, chemists and astronomers will have some additional insight or corrections. Please send any suggestions, recommendations or updates to my I. M. Probulos website. The goal is to create the ultimate little book of quick, easily-digestible facts available when you need that particular Bible quote or macro-evolution example.

In this edition, approximately 20 lists are presented twice; once with a short description and then with a link to the expanded description in the Appendix.
Like my four quote books, this book is organized by topic with the emphasis on indexing topics for quick retrieval while engaged in a discussion or debate. It’s organized by presenting the main term first and then a subterm, for example: Bible, New Testament quotes, and then Bible, Old Testament quotes.

The reason apologists’ arguments and resources are included in this work is to outline the arguments you will hear during debates and discussions with religious believers. Being forewarned is forearmed! I have cited over a dozen lists of resources, arguments and authors that are pro-religion. Knowing the counter-arguments helps organize one’s thoughts.

[retrieved 12/17/2014 from Amazon.com]

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,540,415 books! | Top bar: Always visible