The Big Book of Quotations for Atheists,…

The Big Book of Quotations for Atheists, Agnostics, and Secular Humanists

by I. M. Probulos

6None1,268,033 (3.5)None
Recently added byjuglicerr, Huffarino, LunaSlashSea

No reviews

This "Big Book" provides you with over 150 Lists for Atheists, Agnostics, and Secular Humanists. The Little Book (101 Lists) has been at the number one spot in the agnostic category on Amazon since it was first published so clearly there is an interest in this concept. The goal is to have very concise lists with about 10 key items concerning science, religion, faith, evolution, and non-belief. This book has more lists and some of them have been expanded to include as many as 100 items.

In this book you have: short lists for easy access, additional items where 10-25 are just not sufficient, and expanded lists for those that require additional clarification.

Below are some of my favorite Big Book additions:

1. Alternatives for God Bless You

2. Atheist, How to Know if you are Militant

3. Biblical Anti-Family Values

4. Christopher Hitchens Debate Arguments

5. Finely-Tuned Universe, Arguments for (Religious Argument)

6. God, Definitions of

7. Near Death Experience, Biological explanations

8. Order of Creation, Scientific

9. Shroud of Turin

10 Sources–Atheist Sites on the Internet

11. Tautology, Examples of

This collection is not meant to be read like a book.
Rather, it should be used in the following ways:

1. As a quick resource guide

2. To stimulate discussion and debate

3. Shared with fellow atheists, agnostics, and secular humanists

4. Read on the plane, train, or while waiting for a friend

5. Discussed over dinner or coffee

6. Available during that debate on free will with the faithful

7. A stimulus for further study

8. Memorized (copied and written over and over)

9. Sipped, like fine wine

10. Read through quickly and bookmarked for later reference

11. Continually updated and improved with feedback from readers (that’s where you come in)

This work represents over five years and hundreds of hours of research. It will save you hundreds of hours and turbo-charge your efforts to understand and make sense of your journey for knowledge and the truth. It is for those who value science, reason and rationality over superstition, the supernatural and religion. It is a resource for non-believers--not meant to convert the faithful. With this book of lists you can now have over 150 succinct lists related to religion, faith, evolution, God, morality, evil, free will and numerous other topics available anytime on your Kindle, I-Phone, Android phone, or PC device.

While writing my book, The 12 Unthinkable Horrors of Human Existence, I assembled a lot of lists as I researched the concepts of evil, original sin, the religion and God memes, and numerous other related topics. I watched videos of Christopher Hitchens and Michael Shermer debate apologists; I watched Matt Dillahunty on The Atheist Experience and listened to Seth Andrews on The Thinking Atheist. I observed with excitement as they succinctly hit all the salient points on the errors of superstitious beliefs and faith without evidence. I watched the YouTube series by Thunderf00t and Aron Ra several times. I have watched dozens of debates against apologists Frank Turek, Dinesh D’Souza, Ken Hovind, and William Lane Craig.

Not only did I take notes, I also assembled a database of thousands of facts, topics, and quotes related to religion and science. I will be updating my Book of Lists series several times every year.

Please visit my website: www.improbulos.com and send me a note if you believe I have left out an important argument, topic, subject, or element. I hope you enjoy this E-book and if so, please share it with your friends. And I will ask and thank you in advance if you will review my book. Reviews are like oxygen to Kindle Direct authors. Help me come up for air. Help me do what I love to do.

I. M. Probulos, author

[retrieved 12/17/2014 from Amazon.com]

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,174,729 books! | Top bar: Always visible