Rude Dude's Book of Food: Stories Behind…

by Tim J Myers

115,758,156NoneNone
Provides information about the origins of such common foods as chocolate, hamburgers, noodles, pizza, and Chinese food, the different ways people eat them, and healthy eating habits.
Member:TMyersStorySong
Title:Rude Dude's Book of Food: Stories Behind Some of the Crazy-Cool Stuff We Eat
Authors:Tim J Myers
Info:Familius (2014), Paperback, 120 pages
Tags:food, food history, chocolate, pizza, noodles, hamburgers, funny, humorous, kids book, children's book, Common Core, educational book, social studies book, children's lit, children's literature, children's nonfiction, stories, Tim J. Myers, motivating books for kids

Rude Dude's Book of Food: Stories Behind Some of the Crazy-Cool Stuff We Eat by Tim J. Myers

Recently added byTMyersStorySong

This is Tim J. Myers. It's amazing! Mongols actually did put raw meat under their saddles to "tenderize" it! And fortune cookies--gasp--don't come from China! My "Rude Dude's Book of Food" is just out, a humorous, anecdote-filled history of popular foods (hamburgers, chocolate, etc.) tied to the Common Core and intended for upper-elementary/ middle-school students. I know you're hungry--dig in!
  TMyersStorySong | Aug 20, 2014 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,315,900 books! | Top bar: Always visible