Sanguinary by Margo Bond Collins
611,268,033 (3)None

I love reading books that take place in cities close to where I live. I feel like I can connect with the story better.

Sanguinary is a very different approach to vampires. It’s one I haven’t really seen before, but I liked it. You have an idea of who is behind the murders, but you don’t get a full grasp of how big the situation is until it’s right there in front of you.

I really like Cami has a character. She’s tough, and does whatever she needs to in order to get the job done. She also proceeds because of gut instincts and I think that’s what allows her to be a better cop in this book.

The ending can be considered a “sort of” cliffhanger. It doesn’t mention there are more, but maybe there is a possibility.

There is definitely some gore, so if you aren’t a fan of that, some areas may be a little difficult to read. ( )
  BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |

Margo Bond Collins is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,989,171 books! | Top bar: Always visible