Tides of Possibility by K.J. Russell

Tides of Possibility

by K.J. Russell

Other authors: Mandy Broughton (Author), David Conyers (Author), Brandon Crilly (Author), C. Stuart Hardwick (Author), Erin Kennemer (Author)5 more, Haralambi Markov (Author), Bill Mays (Author), Enos Russell (Author), Steve Smith (Author), D.L. Young (Author)

[Tides of Possibility] is a anthology of science fiction short stories. I really enjoyed most of the stories and a few I would hope to see full length novels expanding on the stories.

A few of note:[The Color of Silence] by [Mandy Broughton] about compassion. [The Woman Who Wanted to Play Havisham] by [Haralambi Markov] which message seems to be, be careful what you wish for. [Imaginary Numbers] by [Corinn Heathers] which I would really love to see expanded to a novel with more a back story.

[Teachable Moments] by [Brandon Crilly] seemed to be my favorite though. Perhaps I am biased as a teacher and the title is a term we are not allowed to have in the classroom anymore thanks to the testing culture. The idea of a former teacher doing what is best for young people and by doing that he teaches them the biggest lesson of life.

I will be looking for more works from some of these authors. I could have done without the poetry though. ( )
  MsHooker | Nov 30, 2014 |
Overall this was an excellent well-written short fiction book with a wide variety of stories. The characters were interesting and well written and the settings had just the right element of fantasy vs. reality. ( )
  arelenriel | Sep 18, 2014 |

Russell, EnosAuthorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Smith, SteveAuthorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Young, D.L.Authorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

K.J. Russell's book Tides of Possibility was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,723,864 books! | Top bar: Always visible