Chasing Perfection Vol. 2 by M. S. Parker

6None1,268,033 (4.17)1
Recently added bypcorrea3, Jullievg, lulu150
ec (1) to-read (2)

No reviews

I’m sick and tired of my boss, DeVon Ricci, screwing with me. He signed the guy I was seeing just so I couldn't date him, and now he fired an employee who’d insulted me.
If he wasn't expecting me to flirt with every top Hollywood executive to help him close deals, I might have thought he felt something for me.

The problem is, as angry as he makes me, I can't stop thinking about him. There is only one way I know to get him out of my mind. I have to f**k him.

The CEO of Mirage Talent, DeVon Ricci needs to be in control, but ever since Krissy Jensen walked into his company, he's found his control slipping. He knows what he needs to do to get it back again, but the more time he spends with her, the less he's sure he'll be able to follow through.

When two passionate, headstrong people finally crash together, they can't help but ignite. The question is, will either of them be able to walk away unburned?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,750,204 books! | Top bar: Always visible