Tempt My Heart (Tempt My Heart #1) by…

Tempt My Heart (Tempt My Heart #1)

by Danielle Jamie

WOW! Danielle has knocked this boom out of the park! You will be laughing, crying and feeling any other emotions the characters in this book have felt! Everyone says that you only have one soulmate in you life, do you truly believe that? Is there a chance you will find someone else to fall in love with and connect so deeply with? To find out step in Brittan's shoes. Can Jordon help Brittan overcome her dark past? Well this is the book for you! Jump on the bus and take a wild ride with Brittan! ( )
  Nathalie_Pinette | Feb 5, 2016 |
  Nathalie_Pinette | Feb 5, 2016 |
I received an arc in exchange for an honest review

This is a heartbreaking read, there will be tear s when reading this, as I felt like this book was an emotional roller coaster.

Brittan has lost a lot at slouch a young age and feels that she found her soulmate only to lose him. This story goes to tell that we are able to love again, and that we could very well be destined to have two soul-mates.

Obsessed-by-Books | Dec 7, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,713,330 books! | Top bar: Always visible