Of High Treason by Ember Shane
91950,433 (5)None

I love Ember Shane and her fabulous take on zombie culture. I love the style of writing and how she can so flawlessly paint a picture with her words. This book, if possible, was even better than the first. We are still following Doyle and his adventures since learning of his heritage. We also get to see a bit more about how Addy, Chuck and Kai are dealing with this whole world in this volume. My mind was BLOWN when I got to the big reveal toward the end of the book. And I had moments in the telling of this story that brought literal tears to my eyes. I absolutely can not wait for the next book in this series (2015 Ember? You're killing me! ;) ) This is a definite must read for anyone who likes fast paced, grip you from page one type paranormal books. As well as anyone who loves zombie stories. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 150048072X, Paperback)

When Doyle Hawthorne first discovered the truth behind his royal lineage, he couldn't have imagined a worse fate. In fact, rubbing elbows with royalty, a government-created race of super zombies, could've been found at the top of his Not To Do list. Unfortunately, no one asked for his opinion before his induction into the royal court. Now Doyle must come to terms with how his royal status endangers Addy, his pheromone-bonded mate. He realizes he needs more instruction in self-control than his current teacher can provide. Forced to seek out William, the long-standing alpha of the colony he'd helped free, he begs for assistance. This is no easy task as both William and Doyle possess a strong predisposition to lead. But if Doyle can survive the education, it could prove invaluable. Of High Treason in the follow-up novel to Of Royal Descent and continues to follow Doyle Hawthorne and friends as they navigate their way through the volatile atmosphere of royal subculture. Intended for audiences 18+ due to language and sexual content.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:53 -0400)

Ember Shane is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,431,116 books! | Top bar: Always visible