Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Spiritual A.D.D.: Overcoming Spiritual Attention Deficit Disorder
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0768439671, Paperback)No more distractions!
Are you trying to go deeper in the Spirit but finding yourself distracted by a multitude of worries? It s time to get real with yourself and God!
Are you bored with spiritual things? Do you have trouble concentrating on God? Has your time with Him has become mundane and full of distractions? Do you fall asleep in prayer? You may have Spiritual A.D.D.
If you want to go deeper in the Spirit but can t seem to get results, Hank Kunneman is here to help you strengthen your focus on the Lord. He shares his own experiences with Spiritual A.D.D. and gives many valuable, practical tools for shaking off the snooze and tuning in to the Spirit.
You will learn:
* To recognize the symptoms of Spiritual A.D.D.
* To overcome excuses and spiritual boredom plaguing your walk.
* Ways to avoid falling asleep and being frustrated and distracted.
* How to build spiritual muscle to endure life s hardships and challenges.
* Practical and spiritual tools to revitalize you.
* The satisfaction of returning to the joy of your salvation.
Hank Kunneman writes, This book will help you reconnect to God and begin a spiritual life of recovery. You can break away from the boring, snoring, and distracting. Get the results you need and long for in your prayer and spiritual life.
Snap out of it!
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:36 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.