Trust (Running With Alphas) (Volume 1) by…

Trust (Running With Alphas) (Volume 1)

by Viola Rivard

Taylor is on the run from the FBI she meets alpha wolf Alder who takes her into the mountains to keep her safe and he decides that he wants her as his mate. It was an okay read and I'm gonna read the second book mostly because I wanna find out how Taylor came to be accused of killing a senator. ( )
  mhelissa26 | Mar 8, 2017 |
Devin Taylor Michaels is a fugitive. The last thing she should do is become involve with alpha wolf Adler. However, Adler is convinced he can protect her from both the humans and werewolves.

I found Taylor’s character interesting. She is on the run having been accused of murder. She is amiable and a bit mysterious.

Adler is hard not to like. He is a good person, or werewolf. He’s caring, and willing to help the damsel in distress. His twin, Hale, is pretty much his opposite except in looks. It makes for some interesting scenes.

I enjoyed Lark. I liked that she was a raccoon shifter. It made her personality amusing and different.

I appreciated that the book was set in the Appalachian Mountains. It made the story easy to visualize and feel believable. I enjoyed the concept of this other culture of shifters living hidden among humans.

I wouldn’t say the story ends in a cliff hanger, but it does end unresolved making you want to read the next book in the series to see what happens. ( )
  dlynch | Nov 19, 2014 |

Just when she thinks her life can’t get any worse, Taylor meets alpha wolf Alder—the most caring, gallant, and handsome man on the planet. On the run from the police, there’s no way she could possibly get involved with him. But somehow she does anyway. Alder seems to be convinced that the two of them are going to live happily ever after in his mountain territory. But between looming pack wars, her dicey past, and his twin brother—the most obnoxious, sadistic, and handsome man on the planet—Taylor has a feeling that her new life among werewolves may be just as complicated as her human one. This is the first book in an ongoing story, approx. 100 pages each. It is not a standalone. This book is intended for readers 18+ and comfortable with menage romance & profanity.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:23 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,936,996 books! | Top bar: Always visible