The Dream Maker by Steve Scott

by Steve Scott

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byyougotamber

No tags.

Strange read, real bizarre. I really like books that can shock me, Scott does this all too well. The story itself starts out very mundane, a normal guy working a normal job. As the layers get unpeeled you start feeling the anxiety and unease. The relate-ability of the character starts to crumble as you realize that this world can't/shouldn't exist. By the end, I was like a frog with my eyes bulging out... "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?" So yes, if you want a bizarre read, you've found it here... but STICK with the book, the first few chapters are there to make you feel comfortable until BANG it hits you upside the face. Enjoy!

Also... This book is available on Kindle devices for a steal - get it now, read it later?! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AHTO4M4/ref=r_soa_s_b

yougotamber | Aug 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,431,462 books! | Top bar: Always visible