Heart of Light by T.K. Leigh

Heart of Light

by T.K. Leigh

** 4.5-Stars **

This book is a real jerker! I will tell you that right from the get-go! Anyone that has read TK's books, should already be prepared for it!

This story is about a woman running from her life--not the life shoe chose, but the life she was forced to live. Forced sex. Enslavement. Abuse. It is not a light and fluffy story. It's a gut-wrenching sad story. How does one survive all alone, on the run and fearful of being found?

Then you have the man. His heart has been shattered by a love he never really had to call his own. He is left bitter and beaten. The only way to come back from his past is the light he finds in this tortured woman!

Lies. Betrayal. Deceit. This book is packed with so much. I can sit here all day long and talk about this book. It's just as good, and in some ways better, than the Beautiful Mess series! It is definitely NOT a book to put down on your to-be-read list! It is a book that should be read once you have it. It's one of those books, if you don't read it immediately, you will kick yourself for not reading sooner!

"You always say that I'm your light, Jolene, without you, my world would be dark. You taught me to love again when I never thought I would. You're my light." ( )
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,432,123 books! | Top bar: Always visible