Room For Just A Little Bit More by Beth…

Room For Just A Little Bit More

by Beth Ehemann

Great ending to a brilliant story. I absolutely fell in love with EVERY character in this book. Go Wilds and go Twinkies. I loved the Delivery Room spoiler> scene and thought this book was everything that I needed it to be to end a great story. Can't wait to read Viper's Story!
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
Room For just a little bit More by Beth Ehemann
(I received an ARC of this book for an honest review...and then because I loved it so much, I bought it, too!!!)

Oh my gosh!! I am such a wreck after this book….in only the best way!!! I have loved Brody since he was standing in the rain in front of the Cranberry Inn in the first book, Room For You. He is so sexy and he is so sweet. He’s an athlete (which is usually a turn off for me) and he’s a stand up guy.

Kacie is a strong heroine, not one that you want to strangle. She stands up for what she believes in. She’s worked hard to get to where she is and she is a wonderful mom to her twin daughters Piper & Lucy who Brody lovingly refers to as “the Twinkies.”

The Twinkies….oh, don’t even get me started on them! They are so cute!!

Ms. Ehemann picks this story up immediately after the engagement and Kacie and Brody once again take turns sharing their POVs. I love how both the characters share with us, ,the readers, so we can really feel everything there is to be felt in this story!

It’s so hard for me to write this review without going page by page and telling you why I really, really loved it. One of my favorite scenes early in the book is when Kacie and Brody tell the girls they are getting married. Brody uses a Cinderella reference and the girls assume they are going to live in a castle. It’s so cute and I love how Kacie just lets it go, and yet she knows that Brody won’t just let it go.

Kacie and Brody both have a couple of moments of insecurity in the book, but like always, Brody says just the right thing to make all the “badness” go away. When Viper questions whether Brody is really ready to settle down, he responds immediately with: “I’m more than ready.” I sat up, looking him straight in the eye. “I want to marry that girl today, before she realizes she can do way better than me and changes her mind.” And in a rare moment of almost being human, Viper says that Brody is really deserving of Kacie and the relationship he’s in. (((This with Viper makes me even more eager to read his book which Ms. Ehemann plans to release soon, too.)))

Their adventure to the wedding is so sweet and totally in style with Ms. Ehemann’s writing style. I love reading all about this little family, and this book really took me on the journey with them! I have read many books with weddings, but this one had tears running unchecked down my face. Brody doesn’t disappoint in the romance department and Kacie gives him the best wedding presents imaginable.

There were moments when I was laughing out loud until my side was aching. Then, I’d turn the page and my eyes would tear up with happy tears. This book really was the best one I’ve read in 2014!! I am not typically a crier and I seldom get emotional while reading, but Ms. Ehemann had me on an emotional roller coaster that I can’t wait to go on again!!

I give Room For just a little bit More FIVE stars out of 5. She did an excellent job of bringing Brody and Kacie back to the front of my mind. (And if I weren’t sure that there is no way that Brody would leave Kacie, I would almost divorce my husband.) ( )
  lornajarkin | Aug 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,448,693 books! | Top bar: Always visible