Hemy (Walk of Shame, #2) by Victoria Ashley

Hemy (Walk of Shame, #2)

by Victoria Ashley

30None367,255 (3.5)None

No reviews

My name is Hemy Knox and I’m a fucking heartbreaker . . .

I’ve hurt the one person that means the most to me in life; the only woman I have ever fucking loved. I let the drugs, alcohol and wild life take over; consume me. I got her where I wanted her and ripped her fucking heart out.

Since then, I’ve spent countless nights having dirty, meaningless sex with a multitude of people; only leaving them wanting and begging for more with no regrets. Some may even call me the devil; soulless.

They look and judge, but there is one thing they don’t know; no one does. I want more than this life of stripping and sleeping around; the never ending party. I want love and everything that comes with it; that high that never ends. The problem is . . . I only want it with her.

Onyx.

She refuses to be mine . . . again. She’s smart and it’s a mother fucking pain in my ass; guarding her heart while ripping mine right out of my chiseled chest. I can’t say that I blame her. I always was a dumb ass when it came to the emotions of a woman, especially her.

She wants to see me suffer as much as I made her; watch me wither and fucking die at her feet. She wants to crush me until I’m no longer breathing and I will let her, because it hurts far less than not having her as mine.

I will stop at nothing to make her mine again. The pain only drives me harder; feeding my fury and giving me a reason to live . . . her.

***Author's note*** Due to strong language and a very high amount of sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18. This is #2 in the Walk Of Shame series of novellas that will all be STANDALONE reads. This includes F/M and F/M/M so if you’re not into dirty sex scenes with filthy language, then this book is not for you. If you are . . . then, come meet the dirty boys of Walk Of Shame.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,375,344 books! | Top bar: Always visible