Restricted - Volume One (Restricted, #1) by…

Restricted - Volume One (Restricted, #1)

by Pamela Ann

212,551,640 (3)None
Recently added byToniFGMAMTC, BookCrazed2013

Although I normally read both of these authors, I wasn't sure how well they would mesh together. I'm pretty impressed with the finished result. Pamela's classiness was there, along with Ashley's levelheadedness.

Violet is for the most part analytical. She goes about life in the logical way of how she is suppose to behave according to her standing in society. After being dumped, because of her lack of sexual skills, by the man her high class family had chosen for her to marry, she stumbles upon an article looking for phone sex operators. Taking an educational standpoint, she decides to give it a go.What better way to find out what men really wanted from women? They'd call and tell you their darkest fantasies because they were too chicken to tell their wives or girlfriends...if they had them. If I was inadequate in some way, I'd be able to figure out how to fix it and be the girl men expected me to be.
Levi, a fellow socialite, has a completely straightforward way of thinking about women. He only wants sex from them, but he wants it to be mutually beneficial. He'll make sure to scratch your itch in favor for you scratching his."Real men are liberators while the other half sucks on romance and pansy-related bullshit out there. Women's hearts are made to be cherished while their bodies are engineered to pleasure men."
Violet and Levi bump into each other often at events. Neither can contain the goads and insults directed at the other. Volume 1 just gets us started. I'm looking forward to reading about the crazy situations these two will find themselves in.

I really enjoyed the dialogue, the sparring between Violet and Levi, Violet's phone sex conversations, etc. I will be reading the next installment.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

FULL REVIEW CAN BE FOUND AT http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2014/09/restricted-volume-1-by-a... ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,812,609 books! | Top bar: Always visible