Shattered & Mended (Shaken, #2) by Becky Hot…

Shattered & Mended (Shaken, #2)

by Becky Hot Tree Editing

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byBookCrazed2013

No tags.

Shattered and Mended starts off where Shattered and Shaken left off. You need to read Shattered and Shaken first, and you should read All For Allie as well so you are not missing any if this incredible journey.
Allie Anderson has been completely shattered again. She has suffered so much loss that it doesn't seem she will ever be able to piece herself back together again. Just as she seems to start to piece together and mend her heart and soul, something seems to shatter her again.
Blake is a gorgeous, brilliant, kind, sex on a stick, driven doctor. He is not only in love with Allie but he is also her best friend. Blake has been fighting to piece Allie back together and have her love him. All he wants is to build a life together with her. He will do anything in his power to help heal and protect Allie, even if that means keeping Wyatt far away from her.
"...Allie Grace Anderson, I vow to take you as my wife. To love you with all my heart, body, mind, and soul until I'm laid to rest. I promise to handle your heart delicately, to prevent and protect it from harm. I vow to never betray you, give up on your dreams, or walk away from you when times get rough. I promise to be the best father, husband, and man I can be to give the best of myself to you and bring out the best of you..."
Wyatt is beautiful, sexy, determined, hard headed, stubborn, and very focused on getting Allie back. Wyatt regrets how he handled things in the past and is trying desperately to piece together everything to figure out how things turned out the way they have. But being kept away from Allie makes it a hard fight.
"...You're my soul mate, my one true love. I promise to hold and cherish you, and to trust you with all if my heart. I vow to be your life long lover, companion, and best friend. I promise to laugh with you, cry with you, and hurt when you're hurting. I vow to provide you with the highest von or and to give you the respect that you deserve. I too, promise you my forever..."
Will Blake be able to keep Wyatt away from Allie? Will Allie be able to heal and recover from all that has happened? Will Wyatt be able to piece together and get the answers he is searching for? What will happen to these three when tragedy strikes again and turns everything upside down? Who will end up mended and who's heart will be shattered?
"...You see, when you love someone more than life, love their life more than your own, you'll sacrifice your own happiness for theirs. And that's what I'm doing, putting her first. I'll never love another woman the way I love Al. What we shared was a once in a lifetime love..."
Oh Julie Bailes you evil evil woman! I love and adore you and your books but many times you left me wanting to throat punch you. This is one of the best series I have ever read. I am not always a fan of love triangles but I loved both Blake and Wyatt so much that I needed to know the outcome. With the cliffhanger you left us with in S&S, I was truly nervous to see how S&M would play out. But this journey was so incredible and I am so happy with how this story played out. You made me laugh, and you made me cry countless times like a baby with this series. And you made me fall in love with two incredible men! Allie, I am so jealous that you could have two men love you like Blake and Wyatt do. Maybe I too will someday have my own HEA! But until then I will reread The Shaken Series and continue to give it a Nerd Alert A or 5 stars! Give me more books Julie! ( )
  BookCrazed2013 | Aug 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,251,480 books! | Top bar: Always visible