Facade (Destined, #3) by Ashley Suzanne

Facade (Destined, #3)

by Ashley Suzanne

521,436,638 (4)None

The main characters in this book were side characters in the previous books to the Destined Series.

Although I did enjoy Mira, I must say Kylee is way cooler.  I love that she is so tough and takes what she wants from life.  Usually you read about a bad boy being tamed by a good girl, but Kylee makes no claims to being one of those good girls.  She's ballsy with no apologies.  How refreshing!  Even though she does sometimes tend to go past gutsy into the crazy zone, you still gotta love her.

I joke, hoping he doesn't see through me and notice the scared girl hiding behind this well manicured facade.

Jacoby is so amazing.  I just love him.  He's the total package with looks and wealth (and he's a sex god), but his personality is what really gets me.  Kylee has a tendency to spaz sometimes, yet he's so patient and understanding.  He's straightforward and always tries to talk it out.  It's great reading about an alpha male that still treats the girl he loves like an equal, not a submissive and not a princess, but like a significant other with respect.
The sex was super super steamy hot and blessedly doesn't contain all those cringe-worthy sex words we all hate to read.  Very yum and also realistic (not those scenes that could never happen in real life).

Another thing I must say is...this is Ashley.  If you read her previous books, you know she sometimes likes to throw in a twist or two...  Also I love the inner monologues.  I can hear them spoken as I read them, so funny.

"Red, how about we stop writing manuals and start making memories."

Interview with Jacoby Roberts

What's your favorite-

Car?  Maserati Grancabrio MC

Color? ehhh maybe blue

Vacation spot?  London is one of my favorites

Food? well ... does Kylee count?  if not .. BUTTERFINGERS

Band? HUGE fan of Pop Evil

Exercise? *chuckles* well .. that's not a hard one.  You really need me to spell it out?

Holiday? Valentines Day

What about Kylee attracts you the most? other than that ass?  her personality .. she's fucking amazing

What is a hobby you have that is unknown to most? i'm a secret candy crush whore

What is your best feature or attribute?  that's debatable .. i would say my eyes and Ky would say my back .. so I'm gonna go with Red on this one!

***ARC was given by author for an honest review***

toni

Crazy kookie Kylee gotta love her my review can be found at http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2014/02/facade-by-ashley-suzanne... ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
Facade can be read as a Stand Alone, but it's do much better when read as a series because all our favorite people are back.
Kylee Anderson is a real firecracker. She is sexy, funny, sarcastic, intelligent, self confident, and extremely independent. Kylee loves her carefree single life. Mira is her best friend and Skylar and Danny are her big brothers.
After graduation, Kylee met Jacoby while out doing a job search. They have a great non relationship based on nothing but sex.
Jacoby is a very gorgeous, wealthy, kind, sexy, business man. He is set in life, all but one thing, how to have more with Kylee.
Can Jacoby win over Kylee's heart or will she continue to allow her past to keep her closed off? Will Jacoby destroy any chance with Kylee when he reveals a part of himself he kept hidden from her for 6 months? What will be in the cards for our favorite characters?
"...I've never known what real love was. I stopped dreaming of it for so long that I forgot it existed. Until you wove yourself into my heart..."
Ashley Suzanne knows how to really blow me away. She knows just how and when to throw in a twist and turn in her books to keep you on the edge of your seat and wanting more. She even gave us more Mira, Skylar, and Danny along with Kylee and Jacoby. Ashley Suzanne is an amazing author and I will always be a fan. I can not wait for the release of Epiphany this summer but until then I give Facade a Nerd Alert A or 5 stars! ( )
  BookCrazed2013 | Aug 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,656,787 books! | Top bar: Always visible