Epiphany (Destined, #4) by Ashley Suzanne

Epiphany (Destined, #4)

by Ashley Suzanne

521,436,638 (4.33)None

As far as I know, this was the final book in the Destined series, and it goes out on an awesome note.

When I first started it, I thought some of it was a little silly in the beginning. After I got a little more in to it, I thought it was great. The characters did show some immaturity and some conclusions felt a little rushed, but all the scenes felt honest and realistic. It's hard to stay in a story when what you're reading doesn't seem believable. That is not an issue here. I like the humor and the different types of love shown throughout.
If there's two things Skylar does flawlessly every damn time, it's fucking and making sandwiches. He's a keeper.

Mira and Skylar have come a long way since the first book. I've loved sharing this road with them.

"It's just like us. So beautiful but capable of causing unimaginable damage, but you have to have faith you'll be safe."

I also want to focus on the friendships. We have great back and forth between Danny, Skylar, Mira, Kylee and Jacoby. Everyone does get in a final word so the reader isn't left hanging on any of that. Something happens that at first I was not liking the way the story was going. I kept reading it and ending up liking it better because it made me step outside of my box on how the perfect story goes. Sorry I'm being so vague, but it would kind of be a ruin to discuss it further.

This is a story about true love and friendship.

***ARC was given by author for an honest review***

toni

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
This is the conclusion to Mira, Skylar, Danny, Kylee, and Jacoby's story.
Mira and Skylar have had a roller coaster ride of the last few years to finally get to the point of where they are. But is their relationship finally at a good place or is it going to be tested again?
"...I spare a glance at my disheveled appearance and strangely, I feel like I look different. Like I'm finally a whole person, finding the other half of my soul..."
Danny is struggling to heal his broken heart and build his relationship with Melissa. But Danny is given an opportunity of a lifetime, will love hold him back or set him free?
"...I want you because you're smart. Loving. Beautiful. And most importantly - because if I don't marry you, I'll die. You're my breath, my heartbeat and my soul..."
Kylee is finally finding her place in the world, a published author and in love with Jacoby. But is Jacoby happy with the way things are?
"...I promise that you're it for me, there's nobody else and never will be. I know more than ever that the other half of my soul lives inside of you and that's exactly where it belongs..."
Will Mira and Skylar finally have their happily ever after or will their trust in each other be tested again? Will Danny finally find a love to mend his broken heart or will his dream job ruin love for him? Will Kylee and Jacoby turn to each other or turn away from each other? What will happen when tragedy strikes again and turns all of their lives upside down again?
This is one of my favorite series! Ashley Suzanne got me hooked with Mirage! I fell head over heels in love with Skylar! As much as I love this series, Epiphany is my favorite book in this series. Ashley Suzanne takes us on one heck of a journey. She will make these 5 incredible characters apart of your life. You will want to know what happens to them. You will laugh with them, you will cry with them, your heart will break and be mended. You will sit on the edge of your seat, holding your breath and at the end you will set your ereader down with a smile on your face but a sadness that the series is over. I am a total Ashley Suzanne fangirl! I can not wait for her next book release, check out Sapphire on goodreads. But until it's release I give Epiphany a Nerd Alert A or 5 stars! I heart Ashley Suzanne hard! ( )
  BookCrazed2013 | Aug 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,319,899 books! | Top bar: Always visible