Only 60 You Go Girl by Jacqueline Coote

Only 60 You Go Girl

by Jacqueline Coote

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byMyPenNameOnly, mreed61

If anyone looks up my bio you’ll find I’m not only a Blogger and a voracious Book Reviewer with 572 reviews already under my belt since I started this, my 2nd second career, three years ago this week, I’m also an author with two books under my belt; an anthology of 100 Flash Fictions and my debut MG/YA Paranormal romance novel [which I’m currently re-editing.]

I found that this book speaks to me. Having married in my early 40’s to my dear OH about 23 ¾ years ago, we wound up having no children [probably good since there’s a genetic condition one of us has]. After having a massive heart attack and a quadruple by-pass surgery around age 60, I decided to sit down and finally fulfill a dream I had when I had been a young child. The dream had been to become an author which I’d fulfilled about two years later, and now I’ve the two books already written as I mentioned above, I’ve also got two endeavors which I’m working slowly on’ an adult Contemporary romance and a MG/YA Urban Fantasy. Now I’m just awaiting to get enough sales so I can quickly finish them and get them self-published as well through CreateSpace.

I haven’t let my age stop me with what I love doing now, which is my writing. Not am I only writing the stuff I’ve mention, I’ve writing stuff which can best be described as erotic.

As you can probably tell from what I’ve written above I’m not letting my age stop me from writing what I do; nor is my age stopping me from other endeavors. I believe I’m epitomizing what this book is trying to offer all those who read it. And if you’re like me, you shouldn’t let anything stand in your way from doing what you want to do or fulfilling those dreams which have yet to be fulfilled.

As I tell any woman, to whom I’m connected to on FaceBook, on their birthdays:

Happy Birthday Girl !!!
And Many, many more
Remember… The older you get, the better you get !!! :-) :-) :-)

Given the above, it should come as no surprise that I’m giving this book the 5 STARS it so richly deserves. So, to use a US Army campaign, “Be All You Can Be,” and consider getting a copy of this book.

BTW – If you’re wondering about my age, I’M ONLY 66 ½ YEARS YOUNG !!! ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Aug 19, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,827,100 books! | Top bar: Always visible