National Geographic Readers: Planets by…

National Geographic Readers: Planets

by Elizabeth Carney

Elementary
  SteppLibrary | May 16, 2018 |
Genre: Informational Books
Age: Primary (2-5 grade)
Review:
In Planets, the author takes us through space. We explore different planets, stars, comets and space stations.
This is an informational book because There is an attractive design and we explore facts about space that people may not have previously known about before reading this. It is also written in National Geographic Kids which is a very trustworthy group.
Use:
1) Explore space with the class
2) Students could read this if they have a fascination with space
Ill. Media: Photos ( )
  Josh17 | Feb 28, 2017 |
The solar system, Definitions. How they are made what conditions are right for life. Talks about the different moons. How we learn about our planets. ( )
  MandyWilliams0903 | Feb 27, 2017 |
Read all about the solar system, including planets and dwarf planets.
  KilmerMSLibrary | May 13, 2014 |
This is a nonfiction book for young children. I think it is a great book to have in the classroom because it is very educational. This book goes through all of the planets and talks about each one. It also talks about the sun and the stars. Throughout this book there are fun facts about our solar system and there are also questions throughout the book to keep children on their feet. This is a great book!

In this classroom after reading this book you could have a lesson on the solar system and the planets. You could provide a worksheet on the planets or coloring sheet. Also, you could have the children make their favorite planet!
  Mattie10 | Nov 14, 2012 |

Provides information about the planets, the sun, and moons.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,432,524 books! | Top bar: Always visible