Black Lies by Alessandra Torre

Black Lies

by Alessandra Torre

1119108,775 (4.28)None

Lord help me! This book was a roller coaster of heavenly lust-filled, Emotions with a sinful side of sexy mental combustion!! I love, love, loved this book.
I wanted to hate her, stop reading and toss the book out and scream at her risky behavior!
All the signs were there! I went through a series of scenarios in my head, but I was totally surprised, excited and moved! ( )
  Meagantull | Jul 5, 2017 |
I'll be honest, I seriously considered my reasoning for buying this book. I thought I was suckered into it by the five star rating thinking it was just another love story involving a woman and two men... I'm so glad I stuck with the book. I finally understood what was happening approximately 3/4 of the way through the book & had my hunch confirmed in part 3. Loved the book! ( )
  BookJunkie777 | Oct 16, 2016 |
I'm not even sure how you review a book like this without giving away too much. Let's just say you are reading, reading, reading, & BAM.... time to back track and figure out what in the hell just happened.

At the beginning of this story I was intrigued, but not quite hooked. The more I read though, the more I became consumed. The characters were great. The reality aspect was there and the story was packed with secrets and lies.

Like the synopsis said... If you think you have heard this story before, you haven't. This sentence is true in so many ways. While, the story has hints of things you see in different books... there are so many more unique twists. Secrets are what holds this story together and when they are revealed they threaten to tear the story apart.

I highly recommend this book to all mature readers looking for a unique, sexy read. ( )
  ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |
Tan solo después de leer la sinopsis y unas cuantas reseñas diciendo que tiene un "gran giro inesperado" me imaginé de que iba todo, seguí leyendo reseñas me encontré una con spoilers y... era justo lo que me imaginaba. Así que supongo que no es tan "inesperado".

Glire | Jun 22, 2016 |
This book has a big twist and oh my god I didn’t see this one coming. Early on in the story you already get to know that Brant has some sort of secret but it takes some time before Layana finds out. But then, yes it changes everything. Should she go, should she stay, should she pretend she doesn’t know, how does she handle this one? The plot was so original, I don’t know how she comes up with it and pulls it off so brilliantly. This book impressed me and I’m sure that in a couple of years when this book title comes along, I will still know in an instant and remember the feeling she gave me, flabbergasted when I found it out along with Layana. You should read it and I highly recommend you go into this one blind. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars are the multiple sex scenes (it could have done with less but I realize it’s probably just me again who feels this way) and that she kept us waiting just a little too long to let us in on the little secret. ( )
  Ingstje | Jan 18, 2016 |

Brant: Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years. Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times. Lee: Cuts grass when he’s not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not. Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails. If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me – you haven’t.

"Brant: Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years. Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times. Lee: Cuts grass when he's not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not. Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails. If you think you've heard this story before, trust me -- you haven't"--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

Alessandra Torre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,406,775 books! | Top bar: Always visible