Bad Behavior (Bad in Baltimore) by K.A.…

Bad Behavior (Bad in Baltimore) (2014)

by K.A. Mitchell

DNF. I enjoy many BDSM books but this one has way too much humiliation in it for my tastes. I've encountered it in other books and I always feel pissy when I read it. I just want to tell the Dom to get over himself. Definitely not my kink. I also dislike the BDSM books that include the subs having to disrobe and kneel while waiting for the Dom to come home. Since I didn't care about the characters I didn't bother trying to get beyond my own hard limits in order to finish the book.
  AddictedReader28 | Oct 20, 2017 |
added by gsc55 | editThe Blogger Giels, Susan65 (Dec 31, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editLove Bytes, Vicki (Dec 16, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editPrism Book Alliance, Feliz (Dec 16, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editJoyfully Jay, Jay (Dec 16, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editMM Good Book Reviews, GiGi (Dec 16, 2014)

Bad in Baltimore, Book 5

David Beauchamp might as well be in jail. After one too many misunderstandings with the law, he’s chained to the city by the GPS and alcohol sensor strapped to his ankle. Awaiting trial, cut off from usual forms of entertainment, he goes looking for a nameless sexual encounter—and winds up with almost more than he can handle.

Reality comes crashing back the next day with a summons for another random drug test, and the man behind the badge turns out to be the very man who took him for one hell of a ride.

Probation Officer Tai Fonoti is used to handling other people’s problems, but he’s horrified when one of the clients his boss dumps on him is the sweet piece of ass he screwed the night before. It makes getting a urine sample a pretty loaded situation.

That single encounter left Beach craving Tai’s unique brand of control and discipline. But while Tai relishes laying down the law in the bedroom, the letter of the law stands between them and kinkily ever after.
Product Warnings
This book is kinky. I mean kinky. With lots of sex. It describes a fully consensual, intense D/s relationship which changes a character’s life. It includes impact play and bondage along the way to a very happily ever after.
[Samhain]

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,644,220 books! | Top bar: Always visible