Blood & Thunder (Thirds Series Book 2) by…

Blood & Thunder (Thirds Series Book 2)

by Charlie Cochet

Series: THIRDS (2)

This book is a little more serious about the relationship between Dex and Sloane. We also figure out more about Sloane's mysterious past and get some insider scoop to Ash & Cael and Calvin & Hobbs. Feelings are getting more involved. At the same time the mad man is plaguing the city. During all the sexy and action, we still get the laugh delivery, even more than book 1 maybe. I laughed so much I could hardly stand it. What an awesome group these guys are. I absolutely love Dex's attitude. And I'm eager to continue to learn more about the team and team members. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
I'm dying to read this, but of course real life is being a royal bitch. Damnit all! I hate reading in pieces.

gigi9988776 | Aug 25, 2014 |
added by gsc55 | editLove Bytes, Roberta (Aug 8, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editSinfully Sexy, Monique & Macky (Aug 6, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editThe Novel Approach, Lisa (Aug 6, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editThe Blogger Girls, Susan65 (Aug 5, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editMM Good Book Reviews, Tams (Aug 4, 2014)

Description:

Sequel to Hell & High Water
THIRDS: Book Two

When a series of bombs go off in a Therian youth center, injuring members of THIRDS Team Destructive Delta and causing a rift between agents Dexter J. Daley and Sloane Brodie, peace seems unattainable. Especially when a new and frightening group, the Order of Adrasteia, appears to always be a step ahead. With panic and intolerance spreading and streets becoming littered with the Order’s propaganda, hostility between Humans and Therians grows daily. Dex and Sloane, along with the rest of the team, are determined to take down the Order and restore peace, not to mention settle a personal score. But the deeper the team investigates the bombings, the more they believe there’s a more sinister motive than a desire to shed blood and spread chaos.

Discovering the frightful truth behind the Order’s intent forces Sloane to confront secrets from a past he thought he’d left behind for good, a past that could not only destroy him and his career, but also the reputation of the organization that made him all he is today. Now more than ever, Dex and Sloane need each other, and, along with trust, the strength of their bond will mean the difference between justice and all-out war.

Dex and Sloane need each other, and, along with trust, the strength of their bond will mean the difference between justice and war.

Charlie Cochet is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,411,102 books! | Top bar: Always visible