Does the Feeling Go Both Ways?

Does the Feeling Go Both Ways?

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bygigi9988776

It's no secret that [a:A.M. Molder] is my favorite GOTO author for hurt/healing/comfort M/M romance fiction. In Does the Feeling Go Both Ways? she has given us another story where our lovely MCs get tortured, stabbed, beaten and shot, all for our healing/comfort enjoyment. Plus, this has a friends-to-lovers and enemies-to-lovers theme on top of that. And did I mention both boys are law enforcement officers? TRIFECTA! Ms. Moler rarely disappoints. And don't even get me started on the HEA! It was fucking rainbows and puppies and angels singing and all that is beautiful and wonderful in this world. No peeking!

Highly recommended for my fellow hurt/healing/comfort friends and also recommended for regular M/M romance readers. This is a sweet, romantic book with plenty of cop action and enough sex to keep you nice and warm. ( )
  gigi9988776 | Aug 25, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,338,318 books! | Top bar: Always visible