A Chance to Fight by Lila Leigh Hunter

by Lila Leigh Hunter

322,001,085 (1)None

NSFW

NannyOgg13 | May 26, 2018 |
I am always incredibly grateful for the wonderful authors who take the time and energy to write these free stories for their fans. It is just delightful and gives all of us a great sense of community. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to love every story. It is obvious Ms. Hunter is a new author and I would like to thank her for her first effort and encourage her to keep writing if it is her passion, but the skill level was very low here and actually reminded me of my WebTV days in the late 90's reading Mulder and Scully fan fiction. The story was weak, the characters immature and I personally hated the fact asshole MC #1 got his HEA. He was a douchebag extreme.

I apologize if this comes off as me looking a gift horse in the mouth, but it is my honest opinion. One I hope the author will not take personally. Nothing would make me happier than to read a killer, kick-ass M/M romance from her in a few years, once she has time to perfect her craft. ( )
  gigi9988776 | Aug 25, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,423,933 books! | Top bar: Always visible