Make Me Blaze (Bringing the Heat, #3)

Make Me Blaze (Bringing the Heat, #3)

212,551,640 (3)None
Recently added bygigi9988776

This is a hard one for me to rate because I really did not like the first half of the book but ended up loving the second half. I almost gave up because of some intense torture scenes, but since it was a fairly short book, I kept going, knowing these two characters were going to get a HEA. I'm glad I did, because it was lovely to witness, but bring your strong stomach for the first half because it's not for the meek.

I'm not going to recommend this one for the fact that I would not re-read it myself and the bad out weighted the good. The torture was gruesome, yes, and I can normally handle that. But at the hands of the love interest? That was a bit too much for me to handle, even with the HEA payoff. ( )
  gigi9988776 | Aug 25, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,169,379 books! | Top bar: Always visible