Shane's Submission

Shane's Submission

332,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byDreZ, gigi9988776

I was afraid in the first couple of pages that I wasn't going to like this story. The MCs were being awkward around each other, so I was afraid once they did get together, it would be weird and the sex scene(s) wouldn't be good; however, even though this was a short story, I loved the build-up and the sexual tension once Shane and Leo decided to give the spanking a try. So glad they got busted by their exes who are also BFFs. I was afraid the story was going to end with them curling up together, and there would be no drama or climax to the story, which happens quite often in shorts, but the author surprised me by having the girls walk in on them. Glad the guys stood up for each other instead of shying away and trying to hide they were gay. I was worried that's where the story was going when Leo heard clothing rustling when Shane got out of bed. So glad Shane didn't back down! Looking forward to reading more by this author! ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
I made it through half of this one a few weeks ago and now realize I have no interest in picking it up again. May try again later, but shelving it for now.
  gigi9988776 | Aug 25, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,613,352 books! | Top bar: Always visible