Irrevocable Trust by Melissa F. Miller
91950,433 (4)None

I cannot believe that it has been over two years since I last read a book from this series. A few books have been published in this series during those two years but for some reason or other I put off reading them. Reading this installment has really feel like I was reconnecting with old friends.

Sasha and Leo are still newlyweds and they find themselves having to take care of six children after their mother is killed. All of the children and their mother were in the Witness Protection Program hiding from the father, Jeffrey Bricker, who is a person Sasha and Leo have previously dealt with. When Bricker escapes from prison they all find themselves in danger.

This book really reminded me of why I love this series. In the end I was actually happy with where the kids ended up. I really look forward to reading more of this series and hope to be caught up in the near future. ( )
  dpappas | Apr 4, 2016 |

The honeymoon's over for newlyweds Sasha and Leo when they return in IRREVOCABLE TRUST, the new legal thriller by USA TODAY Bestselling Author Melissa F. Miller.

The Federal Witness Protection Program has never lost a witness —until now.

When Allison Bennett is brutally murdered in rural North Carolina, six children are left motherless, and a dangerous enemy puts into motion a plan to bring Sasha and Leo to their knees.

The first year of marriage is challenging enough. But throw in a murderous escaped felon bent on revenge and six grieving kids with nowhere else to turn, and suddenly Sasha and Leo are facing their most difficult test to date.

It will take all their courage, ingenuity, and teamwork to prevail—and if they can get through this, surviving marriage will be a breeze.

Melissa F. Miller is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,167,615 books! | Top bar: Always visible