Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Titus Andronicus (edition 1984)
by William Shakespeare, George Peele (Author), Eugene M. Waith (Editor)
Titus Andronicus by William Shakespeare
Compact | Rate recommendations
Is contained in
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671722921, Mass Market Paperback)FOLGER Shakespeare Library
The world's leading centerfor Shakespeare studies
Each edition includes:
· Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
· Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
· Scene-by-scene plot summaries
· A key to famous lines and phrases
· An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
· An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
· Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Alexander Leggatt
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:02:52 -0400)
Presents Shakespeare's tragedy of the cruelties and excesses of the Roman court.
(summary from another edition)
Two editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.