Pinkalicious by Victoria Kann
    Mom! What's That? by Atlas Jordan (Anonymous user)

Cute. Good for setting and character illustration. ( )
  mew034 | Sep 24, 2015 |
Pinkalicious is a book about a girl who absolutely loves the color pink. She eats too many pink cupcakes, and she ends up turning pink! She doesn't mind being pink at first, but she keeps eating the cupcakes and eventually turns red, which she does not like. She must eat green healthy food to turn back to her normal self. This is a fun trade book. I rate it four stars, because I think it is an entertaining story, and it can teach a lesson to the kids who eat a little too much junk. I think this book is supposed to teach kids that bad things can happen when you indulge too much in something you like. It is also telling kids to listen to their parents and their doctor. Teachers could read this to their students and discuss what could have been done to prevent the little girl from turning pink. Teachers of really young students could also use this book when teaching colors. I enjoy the illustrations in this book. The colors are very vibrant, especially pink. The characters in the story are all drawn as long and lean. ( )
  Tkahoun | Sep 21, 2015 |
Good, longer Pinkalicious story. ( )
  melodyreads | Aug 10, 2015 |
Pinkalicious by Elizabeth and Victoria Conn
Audio book. Little girl is obsessed with the color pink. Rainy and too wet to go outside so they make pink cupcakes.
She has her mom add more pink coloring. They also frost them with pink frosting.
I lost track after 6 how many she ate and she wants more. Dad says she's had enough. Problem is when she woke up she had turned pink...
A bath didn't take the pink out of her hair or skin. The doctor might have the solution....but she doesn't quite do what he says.... and her brother does not either...
  jbarr5 | Apr 23, 2015 |
This is a book that teaches you what not to do. I like that the little girl isn't the typical child who is polite to her parents. This will allow me to address to my class what it means to be respectful and disrespectful. However, I wish the book addressed her disrespect towards her parents. It also shows the important a of vegetables and that they are healthy and good for our bodies. I like that this book teaches students that having too much of a good thing can turn into a negative. Pinkalicous had too many pink cupcakes that ended up turning her entire body and wardrobe pink. She wouldn't recover until she ate plenty of green healthy foods. After reading this book, the students can come up with examples from their own life experiences of how having too much of something had turned into a bad thing.
  bmille16 | Feb 19, 2015 |
The "Pinkalicious" series is a great resource to teach colors and a strong message to stay true to yourself.
added by courtneyemahr | editCourtney E. Mahr

Victoria Kannprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Kann, Elizabethmain authorall editionsconfirmed
To Jaison and Ashley - E.K.
To Christina and Leigha - V.K.
And to our parents, Patricia and Steve, with a special thank-you to Jill.

Cupcakes for all!
It was a rainy day, too wet to go outside.

Pink, pink, pink. More than anything, Pinkalicious loves pink, especially pink cupcakes. Her parents warn her not to eat too many of them, but when Pinkalicious does . . . she turns pink! What to do?

This sparkling picture book, filled with such favorites as pink bubble gum, pink peonies, pink cotton candy, and pink fairy princess dresses, celebrates all things pink while showing that being yourself is best of all.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:08 -0400)

A little girl who is obsessed with the color pink eats so many pink cupcakes that she herself turns pink.

HarperCollins Childrens Books

An edition of this book was published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,761,095 books! | Top bar: Always visible