Hello Love by Karen McQuestion

Hello Love

by Karen McQuestion

I just loved this story and would highly recommend it! I will definitely be reading more books by this author. ( )
  Debra_Burge | Apr 24, 2015 |
Cute, interesting romance. Andrea rescues a dog from "frat boy" tenants who are abusing her, having no idea that the boys stole the dog from a widowed father and his teenage daughter. Having Alli helps Andrea heal from her divorce, but a series of events throws her in contact with Alli's original family. Now what to do? ( )
  nancynova | Jan 13, 2015 |
I received a copy of this book from net galley in exchange for an honest review. It is a sweet tale of a man who loses his wife and how his dog helps him recover from that and find new love. It is a great book and a nice, uplifting story. Recommended read. ( )
  booksgaloreca | Dec 13, 2014 |
Sissy: Sometimes I like to watch me a Hallmark movie or two and while my husband and sons think this is the vilest of all occupations, sometimes the movies are actually quite good; heart warming and soul satisfying. This past weekend, I started watching a Hallmark movie and both of them said in whingy, annoying voices, "You know exactly how this is going to end. So why bother?" Why bother, you ask? Well, after reading the synopsis of this book you probably have a fair idea of how it's going to end, right? But what about the journey? The dream? The twists and turns and emotional engagement and anticipation of that sweet, happy ending for which you yearn? Yeah.
Bubby: Exactly. I ALWAYS want a happy ending. Sometimes it doesn't go the way I've anticipated, but as long as the right people end up together, I'm satisfied. It's kinda like chocolate. I know what chocolate tastes like. I know how it feels, melting in my mouth. Doesn't mean I don't want to eat it again! See full review at www.bubblebath-books.com ( )
  bubblebathbooks | Oct 1, 2014 |

The only thing that gets recent widower Dan through the long lonely nights is Anni, his cherised dog. Stolen from Dan's front yard, Anni is rescued from an abusive tenant by Andrea Keller, who is recovering from the heartbreak of a messy divorce. As Anni works to find her way home, can she bring theese two lost souls together?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,857,911 books! | Top bar: Always visible