Saga, Vol. 4 by Brian K. Vaughan

Saga, Vol. 4

by Brian K. Vaughan (Writer), Fiona Staples (Artist)

Series: Saga (Vol. 4)

English (50)  Danish (1)  All languages (51)
One of my favorite series of all times! ( )
  allriledup | Aug 11, 2018 |
I was waiting to be completely blown away by this series. This volume did the trick! ( )
  KendallBall | Jul 17, 2018 |
HECK FREAKING YES

I WAS LIKE NO AND THEN YES AND THEN

.........

I AM SO DEAD RIGHT NOW WORDS CAN'T EVEN. ( )
  jlydia | Jun 25, 2018 |
[b: Saga|15704307|Saga, Vol. 1 (Saga, #1)|Brian K. Vaughan|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1486028947s/15704307.jpg|19113524] continues to be absolutely wonderful.

A robot with severe PTSD trying to deal with the loss of his child.

A woman caught in a dream job, that is still a job and one she is falling into substance abuse to try to cope with.

A man slowly having his will to live sucked away by being sole parent, his intimacy with his wife being whisked away by her work and his own ambitions killed through the exhaustion of caring for his kid.

A makeshift family trying to write a wrong.

Welcome to Saga, and this is barely scratching the surface.

The biggest theme of this volume, however, was definitely marriage and how difficult it can be. It is something that both parties need to actively work at, and when life can be demanding and difficult on its own, it all too often falls to the wayside. This volume nearly begins with Hazel, as the narrator, explaining "This is the story of how my parents split up." And it is, but it is so much more.

It's remarkable to me how a fantasy comic book can tell a story that is so intensely human, and a story so often repeated in the lives of couples everywhere. Yet here we are. And I still can't put this series down. ( )
  Lepophagus | Jun 14, 2018 |
Dude this story is getting brutal!

This volume is full of angst. And not good angst. Alanna and Marko having issues is disheartening. Prince Robot IV is completely out of his robot mind. And we've got the usual murder and kidnapping I've become accustomed to seeing in Saga. Poor baby Hazel is caught up in the middle of all this crap.

Can't wait to see how this shakes out! ( )
  Virago77 | May 1, 2018 |

Vaughan, Brian K.Writerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Staples, FionaArtistmain authorall editionsconfirmed
FonografiksLettering + designsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Stephenson, EricCoordinatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
One last push!
Collected issues 19-24 of the Saga comics.

"Saga is the sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the universe. As they visit a strange new world and encounter even more adversaries, baby Hazel finally becomes a toddler, while her star-crossed parents Marko and Alana struggle to stay on their feet"--Back cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,015,735 books! | Top bar: Always visible