Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2) by Stylo…

Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2)

by Stylo Fantome

Still loving

Really enjoyed continuing Jameson and Tatum's story wasn't disappointed ,was also lovely getting to know more of Sanders , who is by far one of my fave characters, I have a son with aspergers so I think his gave me a big soft spot for sandy, looking forward to the next Instalment and seeing what is around the next corner. ( )
  carpathian1974 | Jun 6, 2017 |
Holy dark romance! The Kane Trilogy (3 books and 1 novella) is insane in the best ways possible. If you enjoy dark, twisted romances then you need to check out this series. Tatum O'shea will become kin to you and Jameson Kane will not only scare you, but make you lust....hard!

I highly recommend this book along with the rest of this series. Ahhh-mazing! ( )
  ColleenGiminiani | Apr 27, 2017 |
I am so caught up in this storyline that I don't even take the time to highlight. The characters are very original. I can't think of any others that are comparable.

Amazing writing. No overused ideas or phrases. I enjoyed every bit of it, was hanging on every word. The humor is so my speed.

I didn't see it coming, the couple at the end. That usually never happens for me. I almost always figure things out ahead of time.

Bravo! Bravo!

This author is absolutely on my watch list. On to book 3.

PS I just wanna move in with Tate, Jameson & Sanders & have fabulous insane times.

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

Degradation had plenty of hot, sexy times (some maybe a bit cringe-worthy), but this book doesn't have quite as much, although it's still plenty hot. This time the story seems to be more focused on changing feelings and emotions. There's even more angst and drama in this book, and I was so happy when Tate confronted a certain person in the nightclub, and what went down on the boat after the nightclub incident.

And Sanders? Oh, there is so much more to Sanders than meets the eye, and not all of it is good, particularly his early history before he met Jameson. He seems like the type of person you just can't help but want to mother him and make sure nothing else horrible will taint him.
I will say, prepare yourself for the end, because damn, I thought the Degradation's cliffhanger was shocking, but oh no my friends, this cliffhanger damn near gave me heart palpitations. I am so ready for book three to come out I'm seriously thinking of sending Ms. Fantôme a pan of drunk brownies as a bribe for Reparation to come out just a wee bit before December (like next week maybe?)

So this installment of the trilogy starts off with Sanders' background story, which was all kinds of f-ed up, and tells how he eventually ended up with Jameson. We also learn the events that happened right after the end of Degradation, and how all the parties involved were affected, most especially Tate. If you read Degradation (and if you haven't, finish reading this review then go and read Degradation, stat), you know how Jameson is when it comes to feelings (or lack thereof). So you might be surprised to learn that he might possibly actually have a conscience, and even more shocking, a HEART. ( )
  scottnl | Oct 17, 2014 |

Sanders

People often thought "Sanders" was Sanders' last name; it wasn't

his last name was Dashkevich.

Everything is fun and games until someone gets hurt, and what Jameson Kane did to Tatum O'Shea goes so far beyond hurt, he is well into the realm of unforgivable. Tate says she wants him gone for good, and he quickly learns that the old saying, “you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone”, is most definitely true.

But Jameson has never been very good at following instructions, and when Satan decides to seek redemption, he'll go to great lengths to get it. He proposes one last game – one to end them all, if she agrees to play. He is very confident that he can win, but Tate warns him that it's not possible; she will not lose again. Little does she know, Jameson is prepared to do whatever it takes. Prepared to lay the entire world at her feet. Prepared to bear his soul.

What he didn't count on, though, was handing the damn thing over.

Now Jameson can only pray that his evil ways haven't rubbed off on Tate too much. Sometimes, it's very difficult to tell who the Devil really is …

WARNING: contains a semi-reformed devil, a woman scorned, and more Sanders than anyone has a right to witness. Also graphic sexual situations and strong language.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,545,655 books! | Top bar: Always visible