Tempting Evil: A Riley Jenson Guardian Novel…

Tempting Evil: A Riley Jenson Guardian Novel (Riley Jenson Guardian… (edition 2010)

by Keri Arthur

Member:noah2012
Title:Tempting Evil: A Riley Jenson Guardian Novel (Riley Jenson Guardian Novels)
Authors:Keri Arthur
Info:Dell (2010), Mass Market Paperback, 416 pages
Rating:***
Tags:Read

Tempting Evil by Keri Arthur

Dark Gold by Christine Feehan (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters
    Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters

Coming into a series three books in was not a good idea, I had no background info about her brother or her lovers or the guardians. I was just suddenly knee deep in a story that I was enjoying up until about the 150 page mark when she was suddenly having sex with almost everyone and I felt like I'd missed something (which since it's the third book, I obviously had). Therefore i'm giving it three stars. ( )
  lcrabtree | Jul 17, 2013 |
Having really enjoyed the first few books I was dissappointed with Tempting Evil. It is really dark, with a lot of physical and sexual violence, enough to distract from the story for me. Plus the walking aroung naked thing seemed a bit extreme, even though it works with the context of the story.I did enjoy Riley discovering her new psi talents and the final confrontation though. I can't decide between two and three stars, but since i didn't like this as much as the others it will have to be 2. ( )
  shelleyraec | May 9, 2011 |
Book 3 in the Riley Jenson series. Riley Jenson, a rare hybrid of vampire and werewolf, works for Melbourne’s Directorate of Other Races, an organization created to police the supernatural races whilst protecting humans. As almost a full guardian, Riley is placed as one of the women fighters and sexual entertainers for Deshon Starr, crime cartel boss. His breeding labs and experimental cloning must be uncovered as Riley learns to control her increasing psychic powers and strength. Her search for a soul-mate means she is torn between the ancient vampire, Quinn, and alpha werewolf, Kellen. Another good action packed and erotic paranormal romance by Australian author Keri Arthur. ( )
  boppisces | Apr 30, 2011 |
Full review forthcoming. ( )
  tdfangirl | Mar 26, 2010 |
I really like this serious.. bought the first five books and cant stop reading. ( )
  Calisandria | Feb 8, 2010 |
Training sucked.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0553588478, Mass Market Paperback)

In a world of sorcery and seduction, the nights bring out the beautiful, the damned, and the desired. Here, Riley Jenson is on her own–half werewolf, half vampire, working for an organization created to police the supernatural races. Trusting her superiors and lovers barely more than she trusts her worst enemies, Riley plays by her own set of rules. Her latest mission: to enter the heavily guarded pleasure palace of a criminal named Deshon Starr–a madman-scientist who’s been messing around in the gene pool for decades.

With two sexy men–a cool, seductive vampire and an irresistibly hot wolf–vying for her attention, Riley must keep focused. Because saving the world from Deshon Starr will mean saving herself–from the trap that’s closing in around her. . . .

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:56:50 -0400)

Working for an organization policing the supernatural races, Riley Jenson--half werewolf, half vampire--is given the task of infiltrating the heavily guarded pleasure palace of Deshon Star, a criminal mastermind who has been experimenting with genetics for decades.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,275,677 books! | Top bar: Always visible