Night Magic by Susan Squires
213,762,082 (5)None
Recently added byN.W.Moors, genesisdiem

I've been reading right through this series and I have to admit that this is one of the books I've been waiting for. Kemble, oldest of the Tremaine children, is thirty-nine years old and still has not received his power. He's watched as several of his younger siblings have found their mates and he finally gives up. Heir apparent to the Tremaine empire and known as "The Prince of Wales" he decides that it's finally time to marry and give up on idea of magic and true love for him.
Jane is his sister Drew's best friend and has been hanging out at the Tremaine house for years. She has been secretly in love with Kemble all that time, so when he asks her to marry him, she accepts, knowing that there could be trouble ahead if he ever finds his true love and power.
Meanwhile, Morgan le Fay and the Clan are planning attacks on the Tremaine family. Morgan has two of the Talisman and is on the trail of a third. What follows is exciting, heart-wrenching, and just great writing.
I love Jane and Kemble together. He's the computer nerd of the family and Jane is the peacemaker, but they are a perfect fit in a wonderful series. ( )
  N.W.Moors | Jan 29, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,865,975 books! | Top bar: Always visible