Play Me Hot by Tracy Wolff

Play Me Hot

by Tracy Wolff

Series: Play Me (2)

4 stars...

Book 2 picks up right where book 1 has left off. Aria wants to be in control of her life, but finds herself bending to Sebastian's harms. He knows just how to handle her and she doesn't think she is ready to deal with all the demons of her past, let alone, allow someone to have control over her life.

Sebastian wants to teach her that she can have anything and everything that she wants out of life, that is if she is willing to trust him and learn. Things are so hot and heavy with these two and I love it!. I love how Sebastian wants to take care of her. That Aria deserves to have someone to take care of her. Awesome, sexy, hot, quick read. Now on to book 3!!!! ( )
  Laura97 | May 11, 2017 |
Review
Aria is scared to lose herself in Sebastian. He's a powerful man, but she can't help the attraction she feels. Aria had to decide if she can put all her past fears aside to be physical with this guy.

I love how Sebastian tends to her even as he commands her to do his bidding. He doesn't want to be seen as an awful guy to Aria. He wants to take care of her, and there's only one way he knows how without losing all control.

BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
WOW...this installment of the serial is HOT!!! The chemistry between Sebastian and Aria is blistering but the fight for control is still fierce. With his obsession for her burning, Sebastian gets Aria to his office and well from there..... Get this one! Definitely! ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
Number 2 in the series is hot, hot, hot.

Most of the book centers on a love scene better than anything 50 Shades has to offer.

We learn a little more about the main characters, and this, like the whole series, is extremely well written. Smoking hot, but lots of emotion and story along with that one main scene.
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |
Number 2 in the series is hot, hot, hot.

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

Return to a world of secrets and desires. In the sultry second installment of an eBook original serial from the New York Times bestselling author of Ruined and Addicted, Aria and Sebastian turn up the heat. But will they get burned? My name is Aria Winston. I've fought desperately to escape the seedy underbelly of Las Vegas. Now I'm on my own, in control of my own life and my own destiny . . . just the way I like it. Until Sebastian Caine changes everything. If getting tangled up with her new boss is wrong, Aria doesn't want to be right. Powerful men usually have a way of thinking they can take whatever they want while giving nothing back, but Sebastian is different. He's gentle with her body. Rough in all the right places. And hot enough to make Aria break every last rule she's set for herself. But with her history, it'll take more than mind-blowing sex to heal the pain deep inside . . . no matter how good Sebastian's intentions are. She's spent her entire life fighting for control of her own life, and no one's going to take that from her. But the more time she spends in Sebastian's world, the deeper she's drawn into his sensual games. Play Me is intended for mature audiences. Aria and Sebastian's story continues in Play Me: Hard . Praise for Play Me "The chemistry between Sebastian and Aria makes for a hot read. . . . Readers will be compelled to follow their journey together, hoping this pair will ultimately find trust and redemption." -- Library Journal "I love Tracy Wolff's writing style. . . . Her words are smooth, the suspense is addictive, and her love scenes are scorching." --iScream Books "Hot is not the right word to describe this book. It was blazing ! . . . I am hooked on the Play Me series. I can't wait to see where this story is going to lead." --Smut Book Junkie Book Reviews "This whole Play Me series totally got to me. The characters were believable, the sexual tension and their chemistry was amazing, and the overall story and plot was compelling." --(un)Conventional Bookviews "Tracy does an excellent job of making these characters feel real and helping the reader connect. . . . The chemistry is still smoking hot and sexy as ever with these two." --Summer's Book Blog "I loved both of the characters and can easily see myself getting sucked in the further I get along." --Love Between the Sheets Praise for Tracy Wolff's Ruined "Tracy Wolff knows how to steam up the pages, and she proves it again in Ruined . If you're looking for a hot read, curl up with Ethan Frost." -- New York Times and USA Today bestselling author J. Kenner "Fall in love under the spell of a master. Tracy Wolff knows how to keep you panting for more and utterly satisfied all at once." -- New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Beth Kery "Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey will love Tracy Wolff's Ruined ! Heat sizzles off the page and the oh-so-sexy Ethan Frost will make you swoon!" -- USA Today bestselling author Stacey Kennedy "No matter what Tracy Wolff writes, I'm hooked!" --Bestselling author Virna DePaul… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,760,249 books! | Top bar: Always visible