Battle Born (Part 2) (The Bleeding Love…

Battle Born (Part 2) (The Bleeding Love Series)

by Franca Storm

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byFranca_Storm

No tags.

No reviews

~Damon~

I was all about control. I swore to myself that I’d never get attached to anyone or anything, especially not a damn woman.

But Alana Halton isn’t just any woman. She’s under my skin now. And now I’ve had my taste, I’m fucking addicted as hell. I can’t walk away.

But she doesn’t trust me. She’s so damn hot and cold. I know it’ll only take a slight push and she’ll walk away. She doesn’t get it. I’m the only one she can trust. And I’ll do whatever it takes to make her see that, to protect her.

She. Is. Mine.

~Alana~

I don’t need anyone to protect me. I’m not some dumb damsel in distress. I’m the best contract killer out there. I don’t need anyone or anything.

Until he came along. Damon made me break all my rules.

I’m losing control—over myself. Letting him in means I have to stop being numb. It’s what’s kept me alive over the years. No emotion. Always cold and levelheaded. But he’s in there now—in my head. And other places. And I can’t deny that I just might like it a little bit.

But am I really willing to risk everything by putting my trust in him? Or will I do the sensible thing and walk away?

Franca Storm is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,619,953 books! | Top bar: Always visible