All Or Nothing (Part 1) (The Bleeding Love…

All Or Nothing (Part 1) (The Bleeding Love Series)

by Franca Storm

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byFranca_Storm

No tags.

No reviews

~Damon~
Only once. That’s all they get. My rule. And a damn good one. The last thing I want is them getting attached. Fuck those complications. Exactly what I don’t need in my line of work.

Control. I need to maintain it at all costs.

And then Alana Halton walks through my door. A woman all about control. Nothing like the others. She gets under my skin—standing up to me, defying me.

She threatens to make me break my own rules.

And the worst part? I want to.

Fuck, I’m in trouble.

~Alana~
Anything I can’t control 100% is a complication. In my line of work—a world-class contract killer—the consequences of losing control can be fatal.

But when I’m forced to protect the man I’m supposed to kill—arrogant playboy businessman, Damon Brookes—everything goes to hell.

I never let a man touch me without my expressed permission. And even then it’s on my own terms. There’s something different about this one though. He exudes sexual energy. It clouds my head, my thoughts.

Franca Storm is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,330,973 books! | Top bar: Always visible