Play Me Hard by Tracy Wolff

Play Me Hard

by Tracy Wolff

Series: Play Me (3)

Review
Sebastian sees that Aria is exhausted to the point of collapsing. He knows he shouldn't have left her as she was when she stormed out of his office. He should have taken care of her.

Aria doesn't want Sebastian to see her as a weak girl that will give him what he wants when he wants it. He doesn't make it any easier when he leaves groceries in her apartment. She feels used, and like she means nothing.

I like how they get to know each other a little better with mundane facts. One of them may even be fans of a certain boy band. ;) The end of this installment in the serial will have you racing to read the next.

BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
I received this book as an ARC from NetGalley.

Aria and Sebastian have a lot of issues to work through. Aria meet up with her past with him. She never wants to go that route again but to her it sees like she is but it doesn't either. In the end, she up to giving him a chance. But will she regret it?

Sebastian's whole intent is to take care of Aria. Even when she tries to push him away he stays. He breaks her walls down little by little. But will that be enough once his past catches up with him or will it destroy them?

I could not put this book down. I love this series. This is one book/series that I will read again and again. Reading any book's by Tracy is awesome. I love them. She has not disappointed me. I can't wait to read the next book and anything else by her. ( )
  shyalwayz | Jan 31, 2016 |
I am really enjoying this serial and this installment does not disappoint!! I may have let out a little SQUEE!!! when Ethan Frost makes an appearance. OK a loud long squee - but it's Ethan Frost! In this installment Sebastion and Aria's relationship seems to be developing slowly. She's not quick to trust and he understands this. And the ending OMG! Thank goodness this isn't one of those serials we have to wait a couple weeks for the next installment or the kindle would have hit the wall. This is a good one! ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
Just when you thought there couldn't be any way to increase the pace, introduce a bunch new angles, and the story would start winding down, you get to part 3.

This one is my favourite so far. The other 2 were excellent, but this one takes it to a whole new level. I think I set a new record reading, I couldn't flip pages fast enough. In this installment the emotional involvement really takes off. We see a whole new dimension to the main characters, and get sucker punched right at the end. Right after Ethan Frost makes an appearance, and introduces a new twist in the story. This gets derailed by another great twist, but I look forward to reading more in the next part.

This series is exceptional. ( )
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

This series is exceptional. ( )
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

No one ever said love is easy. In the third installment of an eBook original serial from the New York Times bestselling author of Ruined and Addicted, Aria and Sebastian discover that building trust might be harder than they ever imagined. My name is Aria Winston. I've fought desperately to escape the seedy underbelly of Las Vegas. Now I'm on my own, in control of my own life and my own destiny . . . just the way I like it. Until Sebastian Caine changes everything. Ever since taking Aria under his wing and into his seductive domain, Sebastian hasn't been able to think straight. Their chemistry is intoxicating. Their power exchange is exhilarating. And the sex leaves them both absolutely exhausted. But if there's one thing Sebastian does know, it's that he needs to protect this strong yet vulnerable woman. Because she has depths that are unknown--even to her. Aria has worked hard to establish herself as anything but submissive. That isn't who she is, or who she wants to be. So why does it feel so sweet to give up control . . . and so intense when Sebastian takes care of needs she doesn't even realize she has? But he has needs of his own--and secrets that run just as dark and deep as Aria's. Play Me is an erotic serial intended for mature audiences. Aria and Sebastian's story continues in Play Me: Real.Praise for Play Me "The chemistry between Sebastian and Aria makes for a hot read. . . . Readers will be compelled to follow their journey together, hoping this pair will ultimately find trust and redemption."--Library Journal Praise for Tracy Wolff's Ruined "Tracy Wolff knows how to steam up the pages, and she proves it again in Ruined. If you're looking for a hot read, curl up with Ethan Frost."--New York Times and USA Today bestselling author J. Kenner "Fall in love under the spell of a master. Tracy Wolff knows how to keep you panting for more and utterly satisfied all at once."--New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Beth Kery "Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey will love Tracy Wolff's Ruined! Heat sizzles off the page and the oh-so-sexy Ethan Frost will make you swoon!"--USA Today bestselling author Stacey Kennedy "No matter what Tracy Wolff writes, I'm hooked! Ruined is a fabulously sexy story full of passion, intense emotion, and hope. When it comes to billionaire bad boys that are to die for, Ethan Frost is in a delicious league of his own."--Bestselling author Virna DePaul… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,426,717 books! | Top bar: Always visible