Christmas in Snow Valley: A Christmas…

Christmas in Snow Valley: A Christmas Romance Anthology

by Cindy Roland Anderson

731,138,814 (4.25)None

This whole set of 6 clean romances centered around Christmas was a joy to read. I loved it. Some of the stories addressed some serious issues but worked through them.This is exactly the kind of reading I enjoy the most. Because each story was by a different author, it made them a little different and more interesting. The references in each story to Snow Valley made it a little more real. A job well done Ladies. ( )
  NancyLuebke | Dec 31, 2014 |
4 stars
I loved the unexpected Kiss. It makes me want to start thinking of doing something to help others. It was fun romance that shared
the Christmas spirit.

In Feels Like Love I was surprised at how the romance was going. I have had baby goats in the house before, but I would not like to wrestle one. I wanted a longer ending just because I wanted to see more of the characters.

Full court devotion a was sweet romance. Not the way I thought would end but better way by far.

Christmas Eve kiss so far has been the most emotional story for me.

Risking it all brought tears of joy, mourning and hope.

Blue Christmas is fun.

I enjoyed reading all these novellas and look forward to read other books by these authors in the future. All these were good and clean romances. It sounds like a fun Christmas town I would love to enjoy visiting myself.

I was given these ebooks to read so I could give a honest review of them and be a part of of Christmas in Snow Valley blog tours. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Nov 11, 2014 |
Snow Valley, Montana is a small town with big spirit, especially during the holiday season. In these six stories, people are forced to face their past, present, and future in different ways. However, these stories prove that romance can be found in unlikely places. When Christmas cheer abounds, love is also spread around. Snow Valley will feel like home, and everyone knows there's no place like home.

If you're looking for a group of fun, clean romances all wrapped up in a pretty package, look no further. This group of stories takes varying approaches to love, but they all have one things in common- the town of Snow Valley, Montana. Here they love Christmas and everything that goes along with it. The town often feels like a character on it's own, and you start to feel like a welcome citizen there as well. The stories are sometimes fun, sometimes sad, but they are always entertaining.

The weather cooled down just in time for me to enjoy these stories. You'll want to snuggle and get cozy before you start, because you won't want to stop once you start reading. I particularly enjoyed the first story, about a girl who grabs a random stranger in the airport to play boyfriend for her. While the ploy seems to work to get the unwanted attention from an old acquaintance off her, it also complicates things when she can't stop thinking about that kiss. All these stories have a happy ending, so you won't have to worry about losing your holiday cheer here. If you want fun romance for the Christmas season, then check these out. They will lift your spirits.

Book provided for review. ( )
  l_manning | Nov 10, 2014 |

Anderson, Cindy Rolandprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Checketts, Camisecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Hart, Taylorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Lewis, Jeanettesecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
McConnell, Lucysecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Montpetit, Kimberleysecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Snow Valley, Montana, is a small community with the tradition of doing Christmas big. Festivities begin with tree lighting in the town square the day after Thanksgiving and continue until the culminating romantic Christmas Ball. From the Polar Express to a Winter Carnival, there’s something for every wonder-filled child—and every couple who’s in love—or about to be.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,902,457 books! | Top bar: Always visible