Play Me Real by Tracy Wolff

Play Me Real

by Tracy Wolff

Series: Play Me (4)

4 stars

Play Me Real picks up right where book 3 ended. Aria has let Sebastian get closer to her than anyone else in her life and she is now starting to see the depth of his demons. Can she get him to tell her his story and will she be able to handle what he has to say? She finds herself falling hard and fast for him. She has given him the control that he seeks, but at the same time she has taken the control back. Are they both strong enough to get through the hell of their pasts and make it out of the fire? Check out book 4 in this great new series. ( )
  Laura97 | May 11, 2017 |
Review
We see the just what dark past Sebastian has. He's worried that it'll scare Aria away, and he doesn't want that to happen. He's ready for her to run for the hills, but she surprises him by being there for him and being what he needs.

Aria knows that what happened isn't Sebatian's fault, and wishes that he would understand that too. She wants to help him feel better and does it the only way she know how. But will she be the one that gets hurt in the process??

We also get to see a little more of Ethan in this book. I love that he makes a cameo, but he wants help with something that has been plaguing his and Chloe's relationship.

BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
I received this book as an ARC from NetGalley.

Sebastian's story finally comes out. This book explains everything there is to know about him and how he grew up. And this is one reason why he is always taking care of Aria. One when they are on the way back to Aria's place he runs into his past that he has tried to forget and run away from. Now he as to open old wounds to Aria. Will she be understanding or will finally have her reason to leave?

Aria knows that Sebastian has a past but she does also. But neither is willing to talk about it. That is until Sebastian's past comes face to face with him. Now that she know will she still will stay until she know his side of the story or will she jet? Will he finally drive her away?

I absolutely love this series. I actually love all the series/books by Tracy. I can't wait to read the last book in this series. I hope that when she write another boo for Ethan and Chloe that Aria and Sebastian make a guest appearance like they did. I highly recommend this book to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | Jan 31, 2016 |
In this segment we really get the story behind the demons that haunt Sebastian. After spilling the secrets of his past, he is wild and out of control. Aria should have walked away but she didn't. This is one hot segment!! ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I'm pretty sure this is my favourite in the series, but I think I said the same thing about all the other installments.

Excellent, super good series, or, to borrow my co-workers words, awesomely good.

In this book things get real. Secrets come out, things I've been dying to learn are exposed.

Love this series, just like I've loved everything else I've read by Tracy Wolff.
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

How do you know when something's real? In the steamy fourth installment of an eBook original serial from the New York Times bestselling author of Ruined and Addicted, a devastating betrayal unravels a fierce yet tender connection. My name is Aria Winston. I've fought desperately to escape the seedy underbelly of Las Vegas. Now I'm on my own, in control of my own life and my own destiny . . . just the way I like it. Until Sebastian Caine changes everything. Aria has learned to play Sebastian's game. She's given him control, taken it back, and let him push her farther than she ever imagined she could go. But when Sebastian's past comes to light, Aria receives a glimpse behind the facade--a revelation that disturbs her even as it makes her feel closer to this simmering, complicated man. Finally she comes to understand the real reason why Sebastian feels the need to dominate everything in his path. But Aria has a tortured history, too. And together they're a dangerous combination. Now she's the one pushing Sebastian to the breaking point . . . and if one of them burns up, they'll both go down together. Play Me is an erotic serial intended for mature audiences. Aria and Sebastian's story concludes in Play Me: Right.Praise for Play Me "The chemistry between Sebastian and Aria makes for a hot read. . . .… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,734,655 books! | Top bar: Always visible