Play Me Right by Tracy Wolff

Play Me Right

by Tracy Wolff

Series: Play Me (5)

The fifth and final book in this series. Aria and Sebastian are learning more and more about one another and the demons of their past. Aria has found a way to accept what Sebastian has tried so desperately to bury all those years ago. And now Sebastian is trying like hell to cope with the abuse that Aria has suffered at the hand of her fiance and parents. They have found that one true love in each other, but can they continue to move forward?

I really enjoyed this series, I felt that the last book could have been longer and included more. But over all the series was hot, sexy, angsty and a little frustrating. I recommend this series if you are looking for a quick read, that is fairly well written. ( )
  Laura97 | May 11, 2017 |
Review
I love this conclusion. They haven't known each other very long, but the way the respond to each other is undeniable. And I love that Aria's sister is the one who makes her see what she has to do.

Aria is hurt, and doesn't want to fuel the pain her past can cause Sebastian. But she isn't happy without him. We learn the awful details of what has Aria pushing away men in powerful positions. Sebastian learns what he did to make her want to walk away, and feels awful for it.

This conclusion is great for these two characters, and there's hope that we will see them pop up again in Ethan and Chloe's story.

BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
I received this book as an ARC from NetGalley.

Now that Sebastian's story is out, Aria can forgive for his past and everything that happened in it. But what she can't forgive is what he does to her after the fact or is she just scared? She runs away from him when he pushes her to hard and for something is not ready for or is she?

Now that she knows his story, she's afraid to tell her story because he might walk away after he learns the truth. So she avoids him for a couple of days to get her head straight. But now she ready so she lays everything out for him. And now it's up to hi will he stay or go once he knows the truth?

I loved this series. I could not put it down. I can't wait to read other book's by Tracy. She is one of top favorite authors. I highly recommended this book and series to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | Jan 31, 2016 |
After a rough and hurtful night Aria knows she has to get away from Sebastian. Four days later she returns to the casino and Sebastian is there to confront her. We now learn Aria's secrets and her drive an motivation for control.

Having now read the entire series I would give this a 5 star rating, the story is highly explicit with the main focus being the intense sexual attraction between the H/h. I did find the story to be very entertaining. The only critic I would have is that I felt the ending was rushed and not as fulfilling as I would have liked. I recommend this one. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
So sad this is the last installment....loved every book in the series, and would love more. There is so much more story left to tell. Please, Tracy Wolff, continue and let us find out what happens next. And oh yeah, I want more Ethan Frost as well. I don't think that's greedy, it's what happens when you get your hands on some really really good books ( )
  katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,938,274 books! | Top bar: Always visible