Price of Honor by Radclyffe

Price of Honor

by Radclyffe

I wasn't sure whether I should read this book or not. For awhile now I've meant to read all the stories in Radclyffe's Honor series, but I haven't gotten around to it yet, so I wasn't sure if I'd even be able to get into it, if I'd know what the heck was going on.

I shouldn't have been worried. There was a bit of a learning curve, the existing characters etc, at the beginning of the novel, but once I got into it I couldn't put it down. It was quite the thriller.

I guess it picks up soon after the previous book in the series. Cam and Blair are preparing to accompany Blair's father (the President of the United States), on a train ride across the country. Blair campaigning alongside her father while Cam, a Secret Service Commander, keeps them safe. We also meet another Agent during the novel, this one a K9 Agent named Dusty, and her dog Atlas, as well as Vivian, a reporter doing a story on the Secret Service K9 unit.

Finally there's Jane, who is on a mission to save her family and destroy Blair's.

It was interesting to have part of the story from the antagonist's point of view. It definitely gave the rest of the novel depth and increased the suspense quite a bit.

Overall I liked the story and reading it has only made me realize more than I should find the previous books in the series sooner rather than later.

I got this advanced galley through Netgalley on behalf of Bold Strokes Books. ( )
  DanieXJ | Jul 9, 2015 |
To Lee, intrepid traveler and brave explorer

Honor and duty are not always black and white - and when self-styled patriots take up arms against the government, the price of honor may be a life.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,693,617 books! | Top bar: Always visible